Solar water heating system and building integrated system structure
The so-called integrated solar water heating system for buildings, in a nutshell, refers to the full integration of solar water heaters and buildings to achieve a harmonious unity of function and appearance. The integrated design of solar water heating in buildings can better solve the problem of messy installation of domestic solar water heaters in urban multi-storey residential buildings, which affects the appearance of the city. The ideal solar building integration is the complete integration of solar energy and buildings. Now the most mature technology and the easiest to achieve is to combine the installation of solar water heaters with architectural design, and reserve positions for the installation of water heaters. Solar water heaters installed on building balcony guardrails and collector panels installed on building facades or sloping roofs can effectively utilize building space and save other additional components such as brackets required for the installation of independent hot water systems, as shown in Figure 1. Show.
- Basic requirements for the combination of solar water heating system and building
(1) Organically combine the use function of the building with the utilization of the solar water heating system, use the space efficiently, and make full use of the solar energy part of the building.
(2) Solar energy products and engineering systems are incorporated into architectural planning and architectural design, synchronous planning, synchronous design, synchronous construction, and put into use at the same time as construction projects. Once installed in place, this can avoid the inconvenience caused to users in the later construction and the damage to the existing structure of the building, and at the same time can save the construction cost and the second installation cost of the household.
(3) The design, installation, commissioning and engineering acceptance of the solar water heating system shall comply with the regulations, norms and standards formulated by the industry.
(4) Comprehensive use of materials to reduce the total cost. According to different building function requirements, different forms of solar energy systems are used, which is beneficial to balance the load and improve the utilization rate of equipment.
- How to combine solar water heating system with buildings
The success of solar water heating systems in buildings depends on the proper design and selection of system components. The solar water heating system includes the collector, the circulation pipeline connecting the collector and the water tank, the control system and the auxiliary heating system. Only through reasonable design concepts and design methods, can the building functions, space combinations and shapes be comprehensively solved. problems, and the development of integrated solar components.
The incorporation of a solar water heating system into a building can take many forms. As shown in Figure 2, industrially produced building components can directly replace the outer envelope of the building, or as shown in Figure 2, combined with the building envelope to provide hot water or achieve indoor heating and other functions. At the same time, as the building envelope, it reduces the heat passing through the building wall, which can effectively reduce the air conditioning cooling load and heating heat load. All these advantages greatly meet the requirements of modern energy-saving buildings to reduce energy consumption during building use.